Australian families are in need of highly-skilled practitioners that target underlying causes, personalise care and integrate a range of treatments.
Modern diseases are at an all-time high and are affecting our children in large numbers. “Maternal transfer” is a key factor with many of the affected children inheriting more than just genes from their mothers including infections, toxins, nutritional deficiencies, microbiome and mitochondrial abnormalities, immune dysregulation and physical and emotional trauma.
The Mindd International Forum offers comprehensive education to certified practitioners for the care of children (and mothers) with chronic complex conditions including allergies, asthma, ADHD, autism, CFS, PANDAS, tick-born infections, mitochondrial dysfunction, microbiome damage, OCD, ODD, Sensory Processing Disorder, immune dysregulation, digestive disorder and more.
Did You Know?
Allergies affect 1 in 3 Australian children, Asthma 1 in 4, ADHD 1 in 10 and Autism nearly 1 in 63.* Childhood cancer, diabetes, obesity and depression have more than doubled over the past 2 decades.* Wide-spread zinc, iodine and Omega 3 deficiencies adversely impact on IQ and immunity.*
Build your practice by offering your patients optimal outcomes
The Mindd Forum Practitioner Training 2017 will focus on brain-immuno-gut health in children and women.
Training will feature the power of combining Functional Nutrition and Functional Neurology with a masterclass by expert clinician Brandon Brock MSN, BSN, RN, NP-C, DNP(c), DC, DCM, DCN, DAAIM, DCBCN, DACNB, FACNB, FICC.
Additional lectures will cover case studies, pre-natal care and women’s health (healthy mothers lead to better healthcare outcomes for the whole family).
CPD Points for MIF17
- RACGP CPD points pending
- Chiropractor Association of Australia AA FLA of 18 hours, Y15-023
- The Complementary Medicine Association (CMA), awards 1 CPE point per hour of training.
- The Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association (ANPA), offers 1 CPE point per hour of attendance.
- The Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA), awards 1 CPD/CPE point for each seminar hour.
- Osteopathy Board of Australia (OBA) CPD Guidelines; Osteopaths will need to determine which sessions are within your scope of practice. Please ensure that you record your attendance and maintain your CPD documentation on Australian Osteopathic Association website.
Gate 11, Botany Street
Kensington, NSW 2052
Free parking via gate 11, Botany Street, Kensington
Passenger drop off via Gate 9, High Street, Kensington