This year ATMS is pleased to host an ATMS Special Event, the Functional GI Symposium 2019 in Sydney on Sunday 15 September.
The ATMS 2019 Functional GI Symposium is a special event designed to provide a powerful educational focus with specialised, integrative, naturopathic trainings on the diagnosis and treatment of varied GI presentations.
Key areas being covered include:
- Parasitic infections
- Neurotrophic factors
- Functional GI physical exam techniques
- The latest in Microbiome research
- IBD and Faecal Microbiota Transplantation
- Microcirculation, pH, temperature and blood profile
- Nutrition and lifestyle factors
This special event brings together five extraordinary speakers for a day of learning, by offering training to natural medicine practitioners on the relevant, up-to-date naturopathic and medical information they need for the treatment of various Functional GI issues.
Speaker & Program Highlights
- Dr Johan van den Bogaerde: Microbiome Research, FMT and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Robert Beson: Gut health: Environmental & Internal Profile Considerations
- Dr Jason Hawrelak: Blastocystis and Deintamoeba – Gastrointestinal pathogens or commensal Symbionts?
- Dr Nirala Jacobi: Top Physical GI Exam Techniques
- Dr Daniel Weber: Neurotrophic Factors in Gut Health
ATMS Accredited Member – $260
Non ATMS Practitioner – $305
ATMS Student Member – $200
Non ATMS Student – $220
Early bird ticket pricing is available 8 weeks prior to the symposium.