So you've tested a patient for MTHFR SNPs and for Mauve Factor/Kryptopyrroles. What now?
Methylation and Pyrroles are hot topics in integrative medicine, yet controversy surrounds both their clinical significance and the best way to treat patients who have demonstrated aberrant biochemical results.
In today's podcast, Belinda Reynolds takes us through the complexities, the realities and the traps which practitioners sometimes find themselves in when oversimplifying these seemingly simple biochemical "wheels"
Belinda Reynolds is a dietitian and Education Manager at BioCeuticals. She graduated with an Honours Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, and has been involved in the complementary medicine industry for over 15 years. Her key interests are immune modulation, the human microbiome and the impact they have on overall health.
OTHER PODCASTS WITH BELINDA INCLUDE:
- Depression and Anxiety: Treating the Causes
- Proven Benefits of Probiotics During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Extemporaneous Dispensing: The Clinical use of N-acetyl-cysteine
- The Clinical Use of Calcium D Glucarate
- Autoimmunity: Safe Natural Approaches
- Mythbusting D-Lactate Producing Probiotics