In this interview, Dr Mark Donohoe expertly describes what happens to the adrenal glands when we undergo various types of stress. His comprehensive knowledge of adrenal structure and function brings new insights into this often misunderstood organ. In doing so, Dr Donohoe is able to draw a framework for assessment and treatment that will be helpful to all health care practitioners.
Dr Mark Donohoe is one of Australia’s most experienced and best known medical practitioners in the fields of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. He has a long history working in the emerging field of “integrative medicine”, and continues to bring orthodox and complementary medicine together in his medical practice.
Other podcasts with Dr Mark Donohoe include:
- The Human Microbiome: Beyond the Gut
- Methylation: What is it and who is affected?
- Reducing Cardiovascular Risk
- 2015 BioCeuticals Symposium Review
- Iodine: So much more than just thyroid
- Unravelling Detoxification