Autoimmune conditions are complex disease states. Their development and severity are often influenced by a broad range of factors including genetics, environment, immune dysfunction, infection dysbiosis, toxicity, intestinal hyper-permeability, deficiencies, dietary factors and stress.
The aim of this seminar is to delve deep into the known imbalances that integrative medicine is able to modify in an attempt to improve the health of patients suffering autoimmune-related illness.
|Sydney||Monday 7 November 2016|
|Gold Coast||Wednesday 9 November 2016|
|Melbourne||Monday 14 November|
|Hobart||Wednesday 16 November 2016|
|Adelaide||Monday 21 November 2016|
|Perth||Wednesday 23 November|
About the speaker
Belinda Reynolds graduated with an Honours Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics in 2003. She has been involved in the complementary medicine industry for nearly 15 years - 10 of these working for BioCeuticals as a Practitioner Sales Consultant, Team Leader, Presenter, Educator and Writer, with an involvement in Marketing and Product Development. Outside of this Belinda has spent time working in hospitals and lectured at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies.
Belinda’s greatest passion is assisting practitioners in developing their knowledge by presenting new research in the area of integrative medicine. Now a mother of two, pre- and postnatal, infant and child health have evolved as subjects particularly close to her heart.
- Recognise drivers of autoimmune disease.
- Develop a deep understanding of the key immune alterations observed in autoimmune illness.
- Understand the role of specific nutrients in beneficially modifying innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Recognise the fundamental role of our microbiota in immune tolerance.
- Review the impact of toxicity (including heavy metals) on immune function, and how to support toxin metabolism and excretion.
- Understand the key dietary interventions recommended as part of a treatment plan for autoimmune patients.
- Discover the impact gene polymorphisms and epigenetics have on immune health and how to adapt treatment plans accordingly.
|2:30pm-3:00pm||Registration & afternoon tea|
For more information and to register, please visit the BioCeuticals website