Don’t miss the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference on 27-28 March 2021!
This two-day virtual conference is a ‘must-do’ for the integrative medicine community across Australia, NZ and beyond. It brings together like-minded doctors and health practitioners with world-class experts and leading health organisations to learn the very latest in this increasingly popular philosophy of care that takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle.
Learn how addressing the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect a person’s health, can enable health practitioners to deliver evidence-informed, comprehensive, person-centred care to achieve optimal health and healing.
What to expect at the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference?
The 2021 conference theme is “Rebuilding health, community, resilience, and joy: an integrative medicine approach.” You will be able to log in, from the comfort of your own home, to access:
- live presentations and Q&As from a host of charismatic and knowledgable integrative medicine experts from across the world
- pre-recorded on-demand video updates from some of your favourite past AIMA conference presenters to keep you updated on the latest developments
- live wellness sessions – interactive live group sessions such as yoga, meditations, breathwork, and more
- live networking opportunities – network with other like-minded attendees either by messaging or video chats, and share your wisdom and ideas
- Access to knowledgeable representatives from top health organisations that specialise in supporting health practitioners and their patients with first-class products and services.
- the chance to win fantastic prizes
- on-demand recordings of ALL presentations for up to 5 days following the event
Expect a fantastic line-up of highly acclaimed speakers from the USA, Australia and New Zealand including:
- Dr Jeffrey S. Bland (USA) – internationally recognised leader in the nutritional medicine field for over 35 years (known as the father of functional medicine)
- Dr Bruce Lipton (USA) – cell biologist, lecturer and internationally recognised leader in bridging science and spirit (pre-recorded presentation)
- Dr Nicky Baillie (NZ) – GP and Medical Herbalist
- Nicole Bijlsma (NZ) – Building Biologist, bestselling author, PhD candidate and CEO of the Australian College of Environmental Studies
- Jackie Blunt (NZ) – GP, Ren Xue & Yuan Gong Qigong Teacher
- Tania de Jong AM (AUS) – Co-Founder and Executive Director Mind Medicine Australia, Creativity Australia, Creative Universe and The Song Room
- Dr Carrie Jones (USA) – internationally recognised speaker, consultant, and educator on the topic of women’s health and hormones (sponsored by Nutrisearch)
- Petrea King (AUS) – CEO and Founder of Quest for Life Foundation offering a proven, holistic, and evidence-based approach to creating physical, mental, emotional health, and wellbeing
- Warren Maginn (AUS) – Functional Nutritional Medicine Practitioner and Educator (sponsored by FxMed)
- Wendy McLean (AUS) – Hydrogeologist, Naturopath and Educator (sponsored by Vital.ly)
- Dr Tom Mulholland (NZ) – Emergency Department Physician, lecturer educator & founder of the Healthy Thinking Institute
- Dr Jamie Rickcord (AUS) – MBBS BSc (Hons) FRACGP, GP and Founder Ananda Clinics
- Prof Grant Schofield (NZ) – Professor of Public Health, Director of the Human Potential Centre at AUT Millennium School of Sport and Recreation
- Dr Christabelle Yeoh (AUS) – Medical Practitioner focusing on optimising gut health, microbiome, and brain performance
- Rachael Wilson (NZ) – Paediatric and eating disorder dietitian, family nutritionist and mindful eating coach
- Jimi Wollumbin (AUS) – Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy, entrepreneur, author, speaker and UN Delegate
- Dr Caryn Zinn (NZ) – Dietitian, AUT Senior lecturer and author.
You will also have access to short updates from some of your favourite past AIMA conference speakers, keeping you up to date with any developments in their specialist areas. These include Dr Leila Masson (Pediatrician), Lara Briden (Naturopath), Rachel Arthur (Naturopath & Nutritionist), Dr Denise Furness (Molecular Geneticist and Nutritionist), Dr Graham Gulbransen (Cannabis Consultant, GP & Addiction Specialist) and Professor Julia Rucklidge (Clinical Psychologist).
Secure your place now at what promises to be an illuminating weekend. We guarantee to ignite your passion for integrative and wellness medicine – all from the comfort of your own home or office.
|AIMA/ACNEM Member||Early Bird: $240*||$310|
|Non-member||Early Bird: $310||$380|
*Early-bird pricing (over 20% off up until 15 Feb)