From BioCeuticals comes a comprehensive education program designed for healthcare practitioners to expand their knowledge of genetics in nutritional medicine.
The program consists of 10 modules, modules will focus on the relationship between specific genetic variants (SNPs) and their associated health conditions as well as discussing the appropriate therapeutic interventions based on patients’ DNA testing results.
The aim of this course is to help practitioners' maximise the potential of genetic testing to personalise patient outcomes.
Of the subscription to the DNA Testing in Practice program:
- Access to complete online course (10 modules)
- 10 pre-recorded 90-minute modules
- Case studies and sample genetic test reports
- Free attendance to the BioCeuticals live events at ABC Studios in 2019 (Numbers are limited)
- Downloadable notes and gene/biochemical charts
- Quarterly audio interviews reviewing case studies and the latest research
- Access to the BioCeuticals DNA Testing in Practice Facebook discussion forum
12 December 2018 (Modules 1, 2, 3)
13 February 2019 (Modules 4, 5, 6)
10 April 2019 (Modules 7, 8, 9)
Session 4 (Module 10) – date TBC
**All modules will be available ongoing as an online course to participate in anytime.
Course investment is $799 for 12 months of learning.
**Special pricing for students and lecturers and payment programs are available.