Australian Methylation & Genomics Summit 10th - 12th August 2018
Be empowered to understand and assess anxiety and depression
MTHFR Support Australia invites you to join a tribe of health practitioners at the Methylation and Genomics Summit in Chatswood, Sydney from 10-12 August 2018. This is a unique opportunity for health practitioners to understand genetic susceptibility and the environment when assessing anxiety and depression.
Endemic in our society today, from small children to adults alike, we are inundated with patients presenting with anxiety and depression. Perhaps the most difficult of the methylation pathways to understand, the neurotransmitters of dopamine, serotonin and GABA are key for practitioners to assess how to reduce anxiety and improve mood.
In 2018, the Australian Methylation and Genomics Summit will explore the key drivers of anxiety and depression, giving practitioners strategies to evaluate how the patient's genetic susceptibility might impact mood along with environmental effects. Learn how to identify where a patient is under-utilising methyls vs under-producing them.
- Enhance your skills as a practitioner
- Understand the latest scientific research on methylation and genetics
- Hear from Australian and international experts on the key drivers of anxiety and depression
- Connect with like-minded practitioners
- Enrich your patients' lives with a better understanding of anxiety and depression, using the latest in methylation and genomic research