Inspirational speaker, James Maskell will talk on why the future of non communicable disease management is Functional Medicine. He will give the audience practical, take-home tools on building your practice in this emerging model of medicine. James will draw on elements of his book The Evolution of Medicine: Join the Movement to Solve Chronic Disease and Fall Back in Love with Medicine as he gives a roadmap for any health professional to play a part in this titanic shift in medicine, along with a practical plan to building the health centre of the future.
He will focus on
- Why Functional Medicine must be the future of NCDs
- The critical role of community in the future of functional medicine
- What are the biggest factors holding FxMed back from scaling?
- How we can take advantage of technology to scale care delivery?
- What are the best marketing and patient education strategies in the new era?
James Maskell is the creator of Functional Forum, the world's largest integrative medicine conference. He lectures internationally and has been featured on TEDMED, Hufpost Live, TEDx and more. He is a contributor to the Huffington Post, KevinMD, thedoctorblog and MindBodyGreen. He serves on the Faculty of George Washington University's Metabolic Medicine Institute. To see James in action you can watch his TEDx talk here